Analyst / Consultant (m/w/d) Management Consulting - China
AFRY is an international company active in the fields of engineering, design and consulting. We support our customers in making progress in sustainability and digitalization. We are more than 17,000 dedicated experts from the fields of infrastructure, industry and energy who work worldwide to create sustainable solutions for future generations.
AFRY is headquartered in Sweden, but is truly global. We operate out of over 40 country offices across four continents, delivering projects in over 100 countries.
As part of AFRY, AFRY Management Consulting is the most recommended advisor for the transition of the energy and bioindustry sectors. Our dedicated team of over 450 consultants, across 17 offices on 3 continents, offers unparalleled expertise in the rapidly changing energy markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
AFRY has had a permanent presence in China since 2005. AFRY Management Consulting in China is based in Beijing. Our energy team offers domestic and international clients specialised energy market consulting on-the-ground, in China, underpinned by leading-edge quantitative economic analysis across market analysis, transaction services, strategy and market design.
We´re looking for an ambitious and driven
Analyst / Consultant (m/w/d) Management Consulting - Beijing
to join our energy sector team - a starting- / young-professional- level opportunity for your successful career!
- Work within international, multi-disciplinary teams on a variety of energy market consultancy engagements
- Conduct data research, database management and run AFRY’s in-house cutting-edge BID3 China electricity market model
- Provide written input for study reports in Word or PowerPoint in English and/or (Mandarin) Chinese
- Conduct market research and analysis on a broad range of energy sector topics
- Occasionally support in the development of materials for competitive bids
- Master’s degree in Energy Economics, Economics or Mathematics, or other relevant fields; internships or work experience in energy, consulting or finance is advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken English and (Mandarin) Chinese, other regional language skills are a plus
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Power Point; experience with database software such as Access or SQL server is also advantageous
- Excellent numeric reasoning and problem solving skills
- Organised, self-starter capable of working independently
- Cooperative and demonstrate a strong sense of ethics and responsibility
- Able to work as a team-player in an multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Willing to travel, sometimes at short notice
- Welcoming and supportive international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging project work as part of a highly experienced team
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Career progression opportunity in a key rapidly expanding market for AFRY Management Consulting
- An opportunity to work on the biggest challenges shaping China’s energy markets
- AFRY does not offer access to a Beijing Hukou （户口）
How to apply:
Please email us:
- PDF resume;
- PDF cover letter in English (no more than 500 words).
Your email must include [ Analyst: Management Consulting ] in the subject line, or it may be disregarded.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Similarly, we will only be able to respond to questions for shortlisted candidates.
Interviews include a discussion with senior team members, our HR team, and a written and numeric assessment.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org